Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ME!

So, Jon and I had agreed not to celebrate Valentine's until tomorrow so we could go out and etc...without having to go to work the next morning. We were going to swap presents then too. Well, I was sitting at work when the florist guy comes in looking for a LISA WHITTEN. Well, at work I still go by my maiden name so everyone looked at me kind of werid when I said those are for me. I was so happy. He sent me 12 long stem red roses in a big vase. They have babies breath and purple liliacs in it with lots of greenery. They are gorgeous. He did good! I was so shocked because we were not suppose to give our gifts until tomorrow. A little early...never hurt anything. They are just so pretty...I just want to stare! I love them, but I can garuentee that I love him so much more! xoxoxox, Lisa

1 comment:

Nicole said...

glad you got flowers! I got flowers, too, can you believe it? Check out my blog.

I waited for you to call yesterday, but you didn't. Don't know when I'll be able to talk to you. But I do need to talk--like i said--a lot is going on.

love ya!