So I was looking at the calendar today and it hit me. Tomorrow starts October...October is always a fun month for Jon and me. We both celebrate our birthdays this month, I absolutely love FALL and all of the little trick or treaters that visit, and of course our yearly trip to the Pumpkin patch! I feel a little giddy just thinking about all of it!
Jon and I were talking the other day about how busy the next 91 days are going to be for us...here are some of the events coming up:
- 2nd Annual Skinner/Whitten Vacation (Beach Trip)
- Birthdays (lots and lots of birthday and birthday parties)
- Candy Apple Party
- Pumpkin Patch
- Trick or Treaters (making goody bags for trick or treaters)
- Fall Festival
- Pretty in Pink Party (SO EXCITING Side note: remember to get formal)
- Royal Rangers Tech Event
- MPact Fashion Show (I cannot wait for the girls to experience this...pictures...lots of pictures)
- Thanksgiving (finally some family time...much needed might I add)
- Black Friday (part of the new outlets will be open so watch out!)
I know we will be having a blast as 2010 comes to a close, but there is also a part of me that thinks about some of the things we did not get accomplished this year and some of the things that are to come next year. I am not sure if I should be excited or nervous! The one thing I am sure of is that I am very blessed and I will certainly enjoy every moment of the next 3 months! Here's to Fun, Friends, and Family!