Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'mmmmmmm back!

Well, it has been almost two months since I last updated, and a lot has changed! I never went on that Christmas vacation that I had been so excited about. It has been for the best, but a lot happened within a 15 minute time span the morning that we were leaving. Just a few...
  • I got laid off from my job.
  • Sarah Bear (our precious baby) was at the vet, and little did we know that she had been turned lose, hit by a truck, and was no where to be found! Thank God for keeping her safe because the vet had already told us the thought she was dead. She came home a week later bruised, but ok.
  • Blue Cross cancelled my insurance due to a "glitch" in the system.....and so on....

A few other things happened, and so life goes on. I have been looking for a job. I have been putting in several resumes, and i have been on quite a few interviews, but everyone is saying the same thing....we just aren't hiring right now. So....how in a lot of ways things have never been better! Praise be to God!

Well, I just wanted to update everyone...I have not fallen off the face of the earth! Plus, Valentine's Day is coming up...I love that holiday because everything in PINK, and no one complains about it! I LOVE PINK!

So how have you all been? Please tell!

No comments: