Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Trusting God

God is teaching me to trust him now more than ever! I am learning to trust God with my family, friendships, finances, my future, and marriage. I have always been so quick to say that I trust God and I put my faith in him, but I am actually learning now that there is so much more to that! I am honestly learning to trust God with everything. I have so much joy now! It is hard to let go and totally let God, but the benefits are so great! I am not saying that I there yet, but I am learning. God is dealing with me, and I am giving it to him! I have always been a planner. My ducks had to always be in a row, and there was always plan to get things done! Well, my friends God has shown me that my plans are not always his plans! There are many things going on right now, but God is in control! Jonathan and I are right where we are suppose to be! Thank God for his love, mercy, and certainly his grace!
Jon and I have talked, and while I have been able to slow down some since I have been laid off; God has be totally revolutionizing my love for him and my relationship with him.
I am not perfect, and neither is Jon, but God is defiantly working on us. He is molding us! Praise God for that! He is so faithful! Praise him for what he is doing in us, through us, and for us!

No comments: