Thursday, September 30, 2010

91 days left...here we go!

Wow! Where has the year gone? I know it has been a long time since I have updated, but a lot has been going on. More about that another post...
So I was looking at the calendar today and it hit me. Tomorrow starts October...October is always a fun month for Jon and me. We both celebrate our birthdays this month, I absolutely love FALL and all of the little trick or  treaters that visit, and of course our yearly trip to the Pumpkin patch! I feel a little giddy just thinking about all of it!
Jon and I were talking the other day about how busy the next 91 days are going to be for us...here are some of the events coming up:
  1. 2nd Annual Skinner/Whitten Vacation (Beach Trip)
  2. Birthdays (lots and lots of birthday and birthday parties)
  3. Candy Apple Party
  4. Pumpkin Patch
  5. Trick or Treaters (making goody bags for trick or treaters)
  6. Fall Festival
  7. Pretty in Pink Party (SO EXCITING Side note: remember to get formal)
  8. Royal Rangers Tech Event
  9. MPact Fashion Show (I cannot wait for the girls to experience this...pictures...lots of pictures)
  10. Thanksgiving (finally some family time...much needed might I add)
  11. Black Friday (part of the new outlets will be open so watch out!)
...those are only a few of the things going on!
I know we will be having a blast as 2010 comes to a close, but there is also a part of me that thinks about some of the things we did not get accomplished this year and some of the things that are to come next year. I am not sure if I should be excited or nervous! The one thing I am sure of is that I am very blessed and I will certainly enjoy every moment of the next 3 months! Here's to Fun, Friends, and Family!

No comments: