Thursday, September 27, 2007

Is it over yet?

Man, am I ready for Sunday. Jon's store opens Sunday, and we are very excited. After he closes at 6 we are going for a romantic evening out, which we need very badly at this point. We see each other in passing, and I am ready to have him to myself with his undivided attention. However, our time together will be short lived because Monday morning he will be heading out of town until Thursday. So pretty much a week without him because when he gets home on Thursday he has to work a 12 hour shift and then again on Friday. So the next time I will get to see him husband will be Saturday. I think it all stinks really bad. I mean when someone is your best friend and you are not getting the kind of quality time you need with them it makes it hard. I LOVE him and I want to be with him...here comes the not so fun part of being grown up and madly in love!
Other than that I am loving all the fall decorations I have seen out, and I have already decorated my house. Yea! I am so excited about the holidays this year. Our first holidays together as husband and wife, plus I can not wait to see all of my family. This year will be GREAT!
I have decided what I shall be for the company Halloween costume contest. I am going to be a scarecrow! I sketched it out today while I was at work, and I do believe that I will work on it next week while I am without Jonathan.
I am not sure of weekend plans as of yet, but I am sure I will find something to keep me busy. Well, I must run, but I will blog again later. Hugs, Lisa

No comments: