Monday, October 8, 2007

Oh MY....what pretty flowers.

Well, as I had mentioned earlier in my last post that Jonathan was out of town for a bit last week. He left early Monday. I had already started missing him before he had backed out of the driveway good. I have a tendency to be sick when he is not here...I just I make myself sick thinking about it. Well, by Monday afternoon I missed him so bad. Then the florist came walking in with a vase full of flowers. He said these are for Lisa Whitten. I was like shut up, that is me! Well, Jonathan had sent me flowers...hot pink I might add. The card said I LOVE YOU, Jon. I almost cried. He sure made me feel loved and he completely made my week. Here are some pictures. I still have them, but I took them home over the weekend. They are not in my living room!

No comments: