Friday, June 20, 2008

HOUSES....I mean really! You have to be kidding me!


More to come later.......
Alright, I am back to finish what I started. So Jon and I have been looking at houses. We have also been watching HGTV's House Hunters and Property Virgins. Those shows are great and they have really given us some prospective. So we know what town we want to live in, we know what neighborhood we want to live in, and we know the house we want. We have gone back and forth on this, but we have finally made the decision. Before we buy the house we are going to pay of all of our debt. (We are taking Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. It has really been helpful with money management, getting rid of debt, and planning our financial future.) So Jon thinks that with in the next two years or so we should be able to progress with our purchase. We have seen the layout for the subdivision and there are about 23 undeveloped lots that we like. So once we decide to move forward we can pick our lot and everything about our home. It will take about 4-6 to build so we will see.
I was so shocked watching HGTV at how much some house run and how some people so easily shell out 8 hundred thousand on a house!
I was just excited and thought I would share. I have lots of things to blog about so there will probably be a few post today.
oxox Lisa

No comments: