Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A song that I have fallen in love with!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1pFfYunEek

The song is called Johnny and June. It is such a sweet song. Here are the lyrics:

Oh there's something 'bout a man in black, Makes me want to buy a cadillac, Throw the top back, And roll down to Jackson town, I wanna be there on the stage with you, You and I could be the next rage too, Hear the crowd roar, Make 'em want more, Kick the footlights out.
I wanna love like Johnny and June, Rings of fire burnin' with you, I wanna walk the line, Walk the line, 'Till the end of time, I wanna love, Love ya that much, Cash it all in, Give it all up, When you're gone, I wanna go too, Like Johnny and June.
I wanna hold you baby right or wrong, Build a world around a country song, Pray a sweet prayer, Follow you there, Down in history.
I wanna love like Johnny and June, Rings of fire burnin' with you, I wanna walk the line, Walk the line, 'Till the end of time, I wanna love, Love ya that much, Cash it all in, Give it all up, When you're gone, I wanna go too, Like Johnny and June, Like Johnny and June.
More than life itself, No-one else, This endless promise, They don't make love like that anymore, Is that too much to be askin' for.
I wanna love like Johnny and June, Rings of fire burnin' with you, I wanna walk the line, Walk the line, 'Till the end of time, I wanna love, Love ya that much, Cash it all in, Give it all up, When you're gone, I wanna go too, Like Johnny and June, Like Johnny and June, And when we're gone, There'll be no tears to cry, Only memories of our lives, They'll remember, remember, A love like that.

No comments: