Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Survey

A Christmas One (via Pink Lucy)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love to wrap presents with wrapping paper. I only use gift bags if it is a last minute gift or I have no other way of wrapping it! I could wrap gift all day...it is so fun with all the ribbons and bows!

2.When do you put up the tree? Normally Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving, but we put it up about a week and half before.

3. When do you take the tree down? After the new year when I finally get the time.

4. Do you like eggnog? Yes, I like to have at least one cup each holiday season.

5. Favorite gift received as a child? My pink my buddy doll that my daddy gave to me

6. Hardest person to buy for? LOL, just about everyone, but this year defiantly my nephews.

7. Easiest person to buy for? Jon!

8. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, it is the one that my grandmother had that she had given to my mom. My mom gave it to me last Christmas.

9. Mail or email Christmas cards? I totally mail my cards. I love getting them from others via US mail so that is how I send them.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Lets not go there!

11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone, and most recently This Christmas

12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I usually start my shopping around the first of November. However, this year Jon and I have been on a roll and we have gotten almost everyone bought for!

13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no

14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Oh, that is not fair. I can't have a favorite...I like to much of it.

15. Favorite Christmas song? Probably Country Christmas from Loretta Lynn or Santa Baby

16. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I have always traveled since we have such a large family with my parent being divorced and all especially since Jon and I have been together and his parents are divorced. This year we have talked about coming home Christmas eve night and spending the night at our house so we can have Christmas with "our" family.

17. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blizten. Maybe Prancer...Rudolph.....how many were there?

18. Angel on the tree top or a star? Bow...this year mine is red and gold!

19. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? We always open the ones with my mom Christmas eve, and then the ones with my dad Christmas morning.

20. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the stress of figuring out the holiday schedule and then the stress of trying to keep everyone happy! So this year Jon and I have vowed that we were only going to strive to keep us happy, and the rest will fall in to place. Our family first!

21. Favorite ornament theme or color? Jon and I always get at least one or two new ornaments a piece each year and then we fill in the rest of the tree with gold, red, and green balls.

22. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I like the way our family usually does kind of a unusual Christmas dinner. We have seafood instead of the traditional turkey and ham. It works well for us! I love the shrimp!

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

Yay! How fun! I love these things.