Wednesday, January 16, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT

Well, I get off in 30 minutes. I am so ready. I have been busy today and I am ready to let loose. We have girls night tonight. Me and some of my girl friends from work are going out to dinner at DON PEPE's and then to play BINGO! It will be nice to go out with them and talk about things other than work!

Today it has been raining and sleeting all day. It is really messy outside. The weather blogger on ABC 33/40 said today winter is half over. Not sure how I feel about that! I do know it is super cold (for Alabama).

So Jon Jon is totally OK with me going to girls night. First because he knows I am his for the weekend excluding the 5 or 6 hours I have to work at Mom's tax office. Secondly because he said he needed some guy's time ...ie meaning he would sit at home to night, order a pizza, and play his XBOX 360. I know I will get home and he will have the house a mess, but I love him so I won't kill him!

So funny story! I almost killed Jon last night or should we say this morning! At precisely 3:38 this morning Jon rolls over and says "You took all the covers...and rips (My one blanket) off me! I am fuming at this point because not only did he wake me up, but I was cold! So to get even I stomped over to the lights, flipped them on, and ripped the cover off Jon, and said...."look at you! You have TWO OTHER COVERS....BUT YOU ARE LAYING ON THEM! THIS IS MINE...I ONLY HAVE ONE AND YOU STOLE IT! (you should know we have different covers because we both steal them so we have different ones so this does not happen) I walked back over turned off the light got in bed and said "DON"T TOUCH ME OR TALK TO ME" I was so mad...of course once I left the house for work I called him and he was so sorry. He remembered what he did and felt bad! LOL It is funny to think about this in hind sight. Bless his sweet little heart!

Well stay warm and take care! I will write soon! oxox Lisa

No comments: