Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Under the Weather and hit by a MACK TRUCK

Alright, so I have been under the weather and hit by a big ole mack truck. This weekend was great...I was feeling very fortunate that I had not gotten sick like so many others that I know. Well then 2 am rolls around Monday morning and I thought I was being back over by a mack truck multuiple times. I woke up vomiting uncontrollably....boy I know Jon was rethinking the whole sickenss and in health thing...I had a fever. I was so sick that I don't even remember much about Monday. Obvioulsy I could not go to work, Jon has told me all kinds of stories about almost passing out with my eyes rolled to the back of head, being really loud at the doctor's, and just silly things that I have said. I did not wake up (like for real get out of bed and do something) again after hitting the doctors until yesterday at about 1ish or 2ish. The doc said I had a bacterial infection and possibly the flu. I had not been sick like that in a while. It totally blindsided me. Thank goodness for Jon. He had to take off work to take care of me. It was patheictic. I am feeling better now, just a bit weak.

PS> I STILL HAVE HOLIDAY PICTURES COMING!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

hope you're feeling better. Miss you!