Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hair-dos, Highlights, Seafood, and random comments!

Alright so I went to the salon, Salon Vogue, last Thursday. I went in and told Becky, my wonderful hairdresser, that I wanted something a bit different. So we cut about 4 inches off, then we put lots of layers in (some of them are short), and then the big change was that I got bangs. Not like straight across blunt bangs, but short swoopie bangs. I LOVE IT! We laughed because after she cut it she was fixing it when she asked, "how long has it been since you have had bangs?" I replied "oh about 7th grade!" She laughs and says "well we are going to have to do some training because your hair is not used to short swoopie bangs"! However, we made it work quite well. Some of my new favorite hair things are my BIG SEXY HAIR products and my Velcro body rollers! JON LOVES IT TOO! SCORE! :)
This Thursday I have an appointment to get my hair highlighted...takes to long to do it all in one day! I am so excited.
This is a busy week at work. We have the board of directors coming in for the annual first of the year broad meeting. So we have been busy!
Tonight I am so excited. Jon and I are going to the local grocer to get STEAMS SHRIMPS AND CRAB LEGS for dinner! I think I will in heaven, plus we have American IDOL.
TOMORROW is HUMP day so only to days left until Friday...the weekend! Now that I am working 7-5 five days a week I live for the weekends to do nothing or should I say a bunch of somethings that usually make me happy because it is not work! :)

It is cold, messy, and rainy outside so I am ready to get home...see my hubby.
Oh I got a new recipe for LOW CAL INDIVIDUAL RED VELVET Cakes....can't wait to try that. I have also been doing some research for healthy or better for you Superbowl snacks. I will try to post some of those on here soon!

Well until next time....hugs, Lisa

No comments: