Friday, July 11, 2008

ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am seeing red!

This piece of equipment...a lovely gas hot water heater...has become a thorn in my side!!!!! I love hot water and I love a warm shower, but the gas hot water heater in our townhouse is not working. It has been out since MONDAY!!!! Lets see so about $200, 1 possibly 2 part (thank the good Lord they are covered under warranty), and four plumber visits later it is still not working. So guess what...the plumber is coming back out tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best part: the wonderful plumber says he has never seen anything like it. They can for the life of them figure out what is wrong with the stupid thing! So...we still maybe looking at purchasing new one. If we have to order part number 2 we have been informed that the order would be placed Monday, but since a gas valve is not something they keep in stock, we have to wait for it to be sent to them, then they (the warranty company) will send it to us 2 day UPS. So they told us we should receive it by Friday of next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So needless to say Jonathan is stressed to the max, I am stress, and it has been a VERY LONG WEEK! Pray for us, pray for our hot water heater because I am about to lay hands on it!!!!!!!!!! ARGGG!


On a much healthier and happier note, I went to the doctor yesterday and I have gotten rid of 7 pounds in the past month!!!!!! YAY! That makes me happy, and lets me know that my hard work is starting to pay off!
Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and be safe. oxox -dreaming of a hot shower
.

No comments: