Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Prayer Request

Hey Guys! I have a prayer request. Jon's dad is going to have some pretty major surgery Thursday at the hospital in Nashville. His name is Mitch. Jon is going up on Friday to stay at the hospital with him for a bit. He has previously had cancer in his arm, and it has been in really bad shape. So they are basically going to use the bone that he has and reconstruct it with concrete. It is a major surgery. Jon is a little nervous. So if you could just keep his father in your prayers. His dad is the one in the middle in the blue shirt.


Good news! The hot water heater is working. We got it fixed Saturday without ordering the extra part or paying any extra money. The owner of the company came out. He was super nice. I will never take a hot shower for granted again. Praise the Lord.

I am going to get to go to Gordo this weekend. I am taking a half day Friday, so I will be leaving at 12. Jon is going out of town so I am going to see my dad and Regina Friday night, and then Saturday my friend Tiffany and I are going to hang out. I have not seen her since October. We are going to check out the new outdoor mall and get some supper. I will be going home Saturday night so I can see Jon. However it is a welcomed break from work, and it will be a nice little road trip. I will miss Jon not being with me, but hey a girl sometimes needs her own time to take care of herself.

Jon and I are having a MEGA YARD SALE the first weekend in August. We are so excited. We need to get rid of a lot of my stuff and his stuff to make more room for our stuff.

Well, that is all for now. I will update later. oxox Lisa

1 comment:

Cheyenne Willis said...

I will be praying for your family & your father.
Love Cheyenne