Saturday, July 7, 2007

Alright Guys, so I wanted to introduce you to all of my family. They are great! So here they are....


So this is Jonathan and I when we went to visit his family in Clarksville, Tennessee.

This is daddy, Regina, Ms. Ruth, and me at Father's day!


This is Jonathan, his brother Keith, his dad/my father-in-law Mitch, and his uncle Bill!

This is one of my siblings, my big brother Timmy. Timmy is a quite a character! :)

Jonathan and his Aunt Jan!



This is another of my siblings, my big sister Nicole. She lives is South Carolina. This is us at my bachalorette party that she and my friend Krystal planned for me!

OK so there are a whole lot more people to put up here, but I do not have all their pictures at my disposal. I will put up more tonight! oxoxox

No comments: