Thursday, July 19, 2007

Little Moments...

Little Moments...I love them. I love the times in life when you can truly stop, evaluate, and realize that the moment you are in is one of the most percious and sweetest times. It can be when you least expect it, most of the time it does turly sneak up on you.
I have found that most of the time the big moments aren't usually what they are made up to be...it the small things that really get you.
For example, last night. Jonathan and I were going to go to the movies to see Knocked Up. However, it wasn't playing any longer at our theatre. So we decided just to go home and watch TIVO. Well we sat there and watched our recored AMERICA'S GOT TALENT, LAST COMIC STANDING, and THE BILL ENGVEL SHOW. Jon sat on the couch, and I laid there in his lap, his arm around me, and me holding on to it. When I suddenly realized just how much I love those moments. We were not doing anything especially romantic or exciting, we were just spending time together watching our shows. I LOVED IT. I sat there thinking I love this man, this moment, and I could not be happier. There was nothing speical, but the fact that we were together, happy, blessed, and I could not think of wanting anything more at that moment.
No it is not always like that, but it truly makes you appericate the moments that are. It is just the little moments.
CHANGING THE SUBJECT:
So this morning on the way to work I was driving and as always listening to music and singing. We I had some country song playing (they were mostly upbeat love song). I have that song by Kenny Chesney called "I Lost It". Well I have heard that song a gazillion times, and each time I am like WOW I really like that song. Well this morning as I was singing the song it hit me again. WOW, I love this song becasue it is so ture! So here is the chours:
No one can make me cry, Make me laugh, Make me smile, Or drive me mad like she does. It's like a curse that is the cure Better or worse, one thing's for sure It's real love and I don't know what I'd do If I lost it.
I sat there thinking...wow... I feel like that. No one quite knows how to push my buttons like Jonathan does, nor doesn anyone know how to push his quite like I do, but on the contray no one (HUMAN BEING) can make me smile, laugh, feel so safe, comfortable, and loved like he does. I mean my family does a dang good job, but not quite in the same way Jonathan does. It is different. However, I do think it is real love...and I LOVE IT and I don't know what I would do if I lost it.
So I am very excited about next Saturday the 28th. Jonathan and I are going to Auburn for a CVS softball tournament. I am going to support my handsome, steadily becoming buff husband play for district 5 and to socialize. Then that night we are going to our MARRIAGE SOCIAL with all of the couples from our Marrieds Sunday school class. There are going to be all kinds of game and a huge cookout! Saturday is going to be filled with FUN!
Then since Sundays are mine and Jonathan's day to hang out after church so we will get the entire weekend to hang out and have fun! Watch out the TREMENDOUS TWO WILL BE LOOSE ALL WEEKEND.....LOL having loads of fun. I promise to put up pics and tell you all about it. I have to make my CVS DISTRICT 5 shirt and put that I belong to MR. 4948.
Well for now I must run. I have rambled enough. Hope you all have a good week and weekend.
love, Lisa

No comments: