Friday, November 9, 2007

Suprise! Suprise! Suprise!

Today I am at work when my phone rang. It was Jonathan. He called and said he was taking me to lunch. He was off today, and he went golfing this morning so I was really shocked that he called. Well, at about 1:00 he came walking in. I was so excited! He took me for Chinese, we ate, and talked. It was sweet. I was so surprised! He is such a wonderful, sweet, handsome guy. I am so proud to call him MINE! I LOVE YOU JON!

Well tonight we have my sisters middle two boys! I am excited, but Jon is excited to the second power! As of right now we are going bowling and then back to our house for pizza and video games. I am going to take pictures....of all of the fun. I think it is so adorable that Jon is excited about the kids coming over. One day in the far off future Jon is going to make the best daddy ever!
Tomorrow night some of our buddies are coming over for the ball games, and to hang out. It will be nice haven't seen them in a couple weeks.
Sunday our friend from Idaho, Joel, is coming over for dinner. I haven't seen him since the wedding, and Jon hasn't seen him since he went to Idaho for Joel's wedding.

So we are having Thanksgiving dinner here at work on the 20th. I am bring a big sweet potato casserole. That should be lots of fun. Everyone getting together at work to give thanks and celebrate. Good times.

Only 12 days until Thanksgiving, and I get to see my folks! Oh, and my brother and his girlfriend's baby puppy Roxie!
Only 28 days until our friends Chris and Tiffani tie the knot! Sweet...
Only 35 days until Jon and I head to Nashville to do all the Christmas stuff! Road TRIP!
Only 46 days until Christmas.

No comments: