Monday, November 5, 2007

So Excited

Alright...so we have like 17 days until Thanksgiving and 49 until Christmas, and I am so excited. Jon and I are planning on going to the grocery store this Sunday to buy some of the things we need for the casseroles and things we will be making for Thanksgiving. It is hard to believe that it has arrived so quickly, but I am totally super excited.
My friend Cheyenne had her baby. His name is Rylan Jayce. He is 7lbs and 12oz. I went to see him Friday night. They are both doing well. Saturday I went to see my sister Jill and the children. Eli has gotten so big! He would smile and giggle at me. I love him so much. AJ was goofy as ever! Ian, he is 13, and AJ, he is 5, are coming to spend the night with us on Friday when they get out of school. They are going to stay until Saturday afternoon when Jill and Doyle come with ELI for a cookout! Wow...so Jon wants us to go putt putting Friday night, but I think it will be to cold. We will see. Jon has planned for us to have a pizza party too while the boys are with us so we will see what actually happens. I think he is just so excited he can't decide what he wants to do.
Daddy and Regina came up Sunday and went to dinner. It was good. Jon cooked Regina a brownie cake. It was a nice visit.
So...next week at work we have a IRONBOWL PARTY which is a little early, but who cares! Then the next week is Thanksgiving. Then we have a week of nothing... which we will probably in enjoy resting... then we have our friends Tiffani and Chris's wedding. Then Jon and I are going on a little vacation to Nashville before all of the Christmas get togethers. I am so excited! HOLIDAYS>>>I LOVE THEM SO!
I will try to get my pictures from past posting up soon, but just running out of time.

1 comment:

Loving Unity Weddings said...

Loved your blog, can I get the recipe for Sweet Potatoes???
Check out my blog at http://lovingunity.blogspot.com