Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


Well, I just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING. As of tomorrow afternoon I will be leaving town heading to my family's house in Gordo. Jon and I are going to celebrate with them. I can't wait to see everyone....lots to catch up on. I haven't seen my brother Timmy in quite sometime because the last time I was down there he was out of town!

We had Thanksgiving dinner today at work. I bought sweet potato casserole. I have only heard good things about it! Lots of people have asked for the recipe.
Tonight with have Thanksgiving dinner with Jon's family because his aunt and her family and Jon and I will all be leaving town and his mom has to work this weekend. I am excited to spend some quality time with them.


So I won the chili cook off here at work. I won a $50 Walmart gift card! I made deer chili, and everyone loved it! Yea!


I have been under the weather a good bit here lately. My doctor has me on new meds and for the last few weeks I have been pretty sick! My doctor says that once I get adjusted to the meds I should start to feel better. My dose just leveled out so here is praying that I will start to feel better again soon. My doctor say that the benefits of the meds is greater than the side effects...I would like to know if she has ever taken it! Most days here the week and half I just go home and lay on the couch. I hope I am able to enjoy the week coming up!

My mom's dog got really sick last week. I was so upset, the doctor thought it was cancer, but praise the Lord it was only a ulcer which they were able to treat with antibiotics and other meds. Boy, I love Scooter so much. I got him a little get well present...so I can't wait to give it to him.

Well, I am going to end for now. I will write again on Monday. I am off for my Thanksgiving adventures....and of course my Day AFTER Thanksgiving Hunting (SHOPPING).....God Bless....Happy Thanksgiving...Be Safe....LOVE THE WHITTENS xooxox

1 comment:

Nicole said...

you really need to update!!!