Monday, November 12, 2007

WOW

Wow, what a wonderful weekend! The boys were so much fun! I have lots of pictures to upload here, but I can't find the USB cord for my camera to computer hook up. So we will have to wait for the photos. However, there are so many funny stories. We went bowling, ate pizza, played video games, and we were all partied out by 10:30! LOL AJ and I passed out watching Ian and Jon play football. Jon said he and Ian were playing when all of a sudden Ian's football players just stopped moving. Jon looked over and he was passed out sleeping. Jon put me to bed, then AJ, and then got Ian a blanket and pillow for the couch. The next morning I woke up so I could cook at about 7 when I realized AJ wasn't in his bed. I was like what? Well I go downstairs where he informs me that he came downstairs to sleep on the love seat because "We had put him in a room with no LIGHTS!" My sister did not tell me that AJ only sleeps with a nightlight! LOL It was so funny. He said Jon and I were trying to scare him. Jon took the boys yard selling and stuff Saturday along with lots of XBOX playing. AJ told us that this is what he calls a PaRtY! LOL Good times!

Saturday night Chris and Tamara came over for football, hamburgers, and cards! Gosh, we like hanging out with our good friends! However, Tamara and I always seem to lose at Rummy.
Sunday was church, and then Jon's friend Joel came over. We watched his wedding on DVD, looked at all of his and our pictures from each others weddings and honeymoons, then the boys set in for about 6 and half hours of college football on the XBOX 360! I was of course in bed by 9:30.

I cut all of my coupons out, prepared my grocery list for Thanksgiving, and gathered my recipes! I can not wait for all of the cooking to begin! What fun it is all going to be! It is almost here! Only 9 more days! Good food, good times, good family and friends! Plus, you can't forget about the day after shopping. I do not really need anything, but I love the excitement of the crowds and the energy of the rushing around looking for a bargain!


My mom called today to inform me my cousin John is getting married in December. They are having a reception in Fayette on the 29th of December. Jon and I are already making plans to attend. He did not get to come to ours because he was in basic trying for the Marines! LOVE IS DEFIANT ELY IN THE AIR!

No comments: