Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Better Late than Never!!! Right?

So I just have to share my exciting news. Today, 8-12-08, almost 15 months after I got married, I now have my hands on all of my wedding pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most people do not know how bothered by the entire experience I was. I have been trying for the past 15 months to just get all of the copies we ordered and proofs. It was taking forever. We were getting ZERO response from the photographer. We had already paid in full. (Note: lesson learned) Well, today I received in the mail the copy right to my pictures, all of the pictures/proofs on CD, extra 4x6's, and extra photos of our engagement pictures. I am beside myself excited!

I loaded up some of the CDs and there are photos on them that I have never seen. Oh my goodness, there are some really great ones. Now I can finally put all of my pics on the walls in my house. We can get them printed, and digitally altered with different effects. Wow, I know that I should have had all this a long time ago, but hey better late than never!!! -oxox Lisa

PS. I will post some of them on here when I get them loaded up and printed! YAY! Good thing I am off Friday, I got work to do!

No comments: