Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Update:

Hey Guys! I just wanted to update on Scooter! He is doing a little better. My mom took him to the vet this morning. He was so weak that he collapsed outside so she had to carry him. The vet ran test and such. They found out that his ulcers are bleeding pretty bad, and that he has two or three kidney stones. They gave him a few shots, and three prescriptions. But they did warn my mom that he was getting really old and more health issues could come up, but for now he is going to be OK! We are delighted. I am going up to their house for dinner tomorrow so I will get to see him. Thanks for you thoughts and prayers!

In other news Sarah Bear went to the vet today to get a bath, get her nails clipped, get her flea treatment, and her immunizations. So she will be ready for all the company we have coming this weekend! Plus she gets a new bandanna!

No comments: