Monday, August 4, 2008

It is OFFICIAL!!!!!!!


Ok guys, I know that I have been married for about 15 months now! Well, it is now official. I went Friday and got my name changed! Yes, I am now Mrs. Whitten. I am waiting for my SS card to get my new license and finish changing it at the banks, etc, but I did it. I am excited about the fact, but it was a little sad. Not to mention that now it take me a second to write my name because I usually start out writing my maiden name. LOL So I just dropped my middle name, which kind of mad me sad because it just goes so well together, LISA MARIE, they are a match made in GRACELAND! LOL I just wanted to let everyone know. Lots of you kept giving me a hard time about not doing it. It is not that I did not want to, but I hated the thought of taking off just to go sit at the SS office. However, I am so thrilled that I did, and Jon is very happy!

oxox- Mrs. Whitten!

No comments: