Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dear Lord,

Hey Guys, I know the last post was real light, but today I need you all to lift up my brothers, uncle, and all their friends. They all work at BF Goodrich, tire plant. My mom just called me this morning saying that they are shutting the plant down for 2 weeks, and then they hope to open it back up. I don't have all the details, but even two weeks with a great reduction in pay is going to be hard. My heart hurts for them because they are my big brothers. I love them and their families.
I know the Lord is great and mighty, and he is always an on time God! He can take care of them no matter the situation, but if you could please just lift them up in your daily prayers. Their names are Timmy and Joey. I mean the bible says if the Lord can take care of the birds of them air how much more can he take care of us. Right now I just pray that they have faith and strength. May the Lord just keep them in the palm of his hand during this uncertain situation.
Ok, so I have lots more to blog about today, but right now I am going to go. Thanks for your prayers and thank you Jesus for all of your provisions!

Update:
Just got a call from my mom. She said that they are going to be closed for at least two weeks starting on the 22nd. My uncle is a Foreman at the plant and he was told that the reason for the shut down is because of the hurricanes which has inhibited them from getting any of the supplies they need to make the tires. They hope in the next two weeks that some supplies will come in, but the contractors are saying it could be as long as 8 weeks. She said that they will be getting sub pay from the plant which will be a rather large reduction in pay, but at least they will be getting some form of pay. So praise the Lord for that.

No comments: