Friday, October 17, 2008

Guess whose going to Gordo?

ME! ME! ME! Yes sir! Miss Priss is making her way to Gordo today as soon as I get off work. I get to go see my family...especially my DADDY! Woohoo. I can't wait. We are cooking out tonight, and then maybe again tomorrow, and I am getting my hair done while I am home by possibly the best stylist ever! My good friend Tiffany. She makes my hair look like a million bucks every time.
So....I will update when I get back about the wonderful time I had...there is no doubt in my mind that I am going to have the best time ever!

Have a great weekend! oxoxo- Lisa

****I just realized when I re-read this post that it sounds very...almost selfish...it is all about me, me, me, and me. So I should say that Jon Jon is going with me, and I would have it no other way. I love traveling with him, and I hate not having him with me especially when sleeping at night. So...my adorable husband and I will be heading to Gordo tonight. Love you babe!

No comments: