Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Jonathan!


I am posting today because I am off tomorrow so Jon and I can celebrate his birthday!!!! He will be the 25! We are going to dinner at my mom's and she is cooking him two cakes....yes you read that right...2! I did not get two...but Jon Jon does! He is getting a chocolate peanut butter cake and a dutch apple cheesecake.
We were going to go shopping, but it is suppose to rain all day tomorrow! Sad :( I know. We may try to catch a movie. I am cooking him pancakes in the morning with Canadian bacon.

I am so glad to be off. We can sleep late and enjoy one another's company.


I do have a prayer request: Jon's friend Big John's grandfather was rushed to the hospital last night with a massive heart attack. He is in, from what Jon gathered from Big John, critical condition. Big John is having a hard time, and my Jon is taking it pretty hard. So just stay a quick prayer for his Grandfather and their family! "By his stripes we are healed!"

Well, everyone have a great weekend! I am off to enjoy mine with my hubby! I am so glad God brought us together! I am so blessed to have someone who loves me so much, and whom I love with all my heart!
oxoxo-Lisa

No comments: