Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Birthday Week!

Happy Birthday to ME! Today is my 25th birthday. I can't believe I am 25, actually I will be 25 at 10:04 am...it is only 9:50am right now. I remember being young and never thinking I would be 16 much less 25! Well, I made it!
I can honestly say that I could not be in a better place in my life. Things are great, and I am very content with life. I have a lot to look back on this past year that was great. Things are constantly changing, but I would have it no other way! Thanks to all of you have shared in my life thus far, and here is to many more! Thanks be to God for always watching over me and taking care of me and my family!

Jon and I have been celebrating my birth week since Friday of last week. I think birthdays are a pretty huge occasion seeing as to how if you would not have been born a lot of things would have been different! Jon took me for lunch yesterday at the Galleria, and he got me a "Grown-up" purse, and he got me some Juicy Couture perfume which he also said smells very 'grown-up". So I guess since I am not 25 we have to act like adults, and not just two kids in love living on a whim. We will see about that! LOL. I will update more later...I actually have a few things to do at the moment!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

happy birthday! I would love for you to participate with us! Shoot me an email at jamleah@yahoo.com

~Crystal~ said...

Well..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! a few days late!
Awe....To be 25 again!

Nicole said...

Hey Little sister. I miss you! we need to find a time when we can get together. Hope your birthday week was everything you hoped for. How was Dave Ramsey?