Monday, November 10, 2008

My Favorite Things Swap

Hey Guys! So I participated in the "My Favorite Things Swap" that was Jamie's idea. She put the whole thing together. We just had to send her our address if we wanted to participate, and then she paired us up with a "new friend", my new friend is Kelly (hey Kelly). Our mission was to think up of at least 3 of our favorite things, put them in a box for our new friend to enjoy, and then send it to them (staying under a $20 limit). It was a lot of fun getting all of the things together, but it was even more fun getting your package from your friend in the mail. SO. Much. Fun!
So...I included a few of favorite things in my box to Kelly. I put 1. a bottle of Bath and Body Country Apple hand soap (I am addicted to B&B), 2. cookies from Edgar's bakery (my absolute fave), 3. a cookbook (I like to cook), 4. Fettuccine Alfredo pasta sides (I heart pasta), 5. a pack of designed note cards (I love sending and receiving cards).
Kelly sent me a really fun box. Her box to me included her favorite office sweet tooth snacks. She sent me a box of popcorn, a box of 100 calorie sour patch kids (YUMMY), packs of Stride gum, and a Starbucks gift card! Exciting! I was so happy when I got home to see my little box sitting on doorstep. Just ask Jon! I opened it immedatly. He laughed because I was like a kid at Christmas.

It was great getting to know Kelly, who is one of Jamie's best friends. She seems really nice, and I just might get to meet her. She invited Jon and I to her church in Alabaster to see their Christmas play. We think it would be a lot fun to see so Kelly is suppose to remind me. Who knows? I may go a visiting! The whole process was good times. Thanks Kelly for being my new friend, thanks Jamie for letting me participate with all of the good times, and THANKS TO CRYSTAL (PINK LUCY: Check it out...it is a rather addicting blog) without whom I would have never met the above people! Have a great night! oxox-Lisa

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

How fun! I'm soooo glad you participated! We'll have to do another kind of swap after the Holidays!