Friday, November 14, 2008

The Verdict is in: YUMMY

  • First, I made my Coconut Shrimp last night and I just want to report that they were so yummy and delicious! Amazing! Jon said I now have he ok to cook them anytime I wish! I told you guys I would let you know what I thought and I think they are stinkin amazing. Try them...if you like that kind of thing!
  • I think Jon and I might (that is a huge MIGHT) try to put up our tree this weekend so we can get our Christmas picture made with our baby for our Christmas cards. Jon wants to do photo cards this year so we can show everyone our baby.
  • We are going up to see my mom tomorrow and then tomorrow night we are grilling our at our friends Janna and Michael (we will be watching the Bama game).
  • Sunday after church I figure we will be doing our usual...riding around looking at houses! LOL
  • I am going to be trying a few new recipes this weekend. I going to make Hungry Girl's Cheesecake swirl brownies and WW's turkey bean dip. So if either are note worthy I will let you all know.
  • Jon Jon is working until 9 tonight, so I am not sure what I am going to do. I know I need to run to Walmart, and I have to get us something for supper. Jon wants me to come up there with him at the CVS and keep him company. If I just had my tree up I could do my photo cards!LOL I might have to do some shopping though.
  • We hope everyone has a great weekend, and I can't wait to read all about "yalls" weekends on Monday. xoxoxo-Lisa

21 days until vacation

No comments: