Wednesday, December 22, 2010

All about Christmas...

ALL ABOUT CHRISTMAS SURVEY:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper...with lots of pretty bows and ribbon. I think that Christmas present wrapping is art!

2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial with clear lights! Jon and I tried our hand at the real tree, and lets just say that it did not go so well.

3. When do you put up the tree?
We usually try to wait until the weekend of Thanksgiving...however this year we have been extremely busy so the only weekend we had was the weekend of Nov. 14th... so we took that weekend to put all of stuff up including the Christmas tree.

4. When do you take the tree down?
We usually try to have the tree down before January 31st! We love our tree and the way it looks in our house...so we wait til the very last minute. You know...right before the folks next door start to think we are crazy!

5. Favorite gift received as a child?
My Kid Sister Doll from my daddy! I loved her...

6. Hardest person to buy for?
All four of my parents! They are all hard to buy for...man my brain hurts thinking about it!

7. Easiest person to buy for?
Jon...he always tells me what he wants.

8. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail!  I want the people that I send them to know that I took the time to send each one personally. I always try to put a personal message in each one.

9. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Home Alone...and this year I got to see White Christmas. It was pretty stinking awesome! Oh, and then there is This Christmas...LOVE THAT MOVIE! I think I like Christmas movies in general.

10. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Usually in November...the major kick off is Black Friday.

11. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yes.

12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Peanut butter fudge that my momma makes and the Christmas breakfast that my daddy makes.

13. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)?
Clear

14. Favorite Christmas song?
I love Christmas music period!

15. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
As of right now we travel...always! Jon and I have never had Christmas at home with just the two of us. However, once we have babies our plan is to be home Christmas day!

16. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree?
A big beautiful sparkly Christmas Bow!

17. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
We open Christmas presents with my momma and Herbie and oldest brother and his family Christmas eve. All other gifts are open Christmas day.

18. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
People who are more worried about what they are going to get and buy that they forget the real meaning of Christmas. It is important that we remember God send his only son Jesus to be the baby who would grow to be the man...the lamb that would die so we could have ever lasting life...that my friend is the best Christmas gift of all!

19. What do you want for Christmas this year?
As far as an actual material thing I want a pillow case with mine and Jon's picture on it! That is it! There are other things that I long for it my heart...

20. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors?
Traditional...but it must sparkle and be covered in glitter.

No comments: