Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So ready for our "Secret" Getaway!

Jon and I will be leaving in the morning for a getaway to "The Secret" Bed and Breakfast! We will be staying in a Cottage at the B&B called "The Tree House". It is made like a tree house...I think it will be super fun! I am packing the camera and our new camcorder so we will be able to make lots of memories exploring the area and hiking around! I am so looking forward to getting away for a few days before we blast off in to 2011!
2011 is shaping up to be a busy year and it is has not even started yet! However busy...it should be exciting! There are certain things I want to get done within the first couple months of 2011! My number one is purging all of the bedrooms and closest in my house! We have too much junk (I use the word junk fondly because most of it is mine and I am quite attached to it)! Number two: to start blogging more regularly!!! We will see how that goes!
I am also very much enjoying my GLEE soundtracks that I got for Christmas and Jon's Kinect. We have the game Dance Central, and oh my goodness is it fun!!!! My friend, Angelia and I have been dancing it up!

If I do not post again before...HAPPY NEW YEAR! MAY THIS YEAR BE A YEAR OF LOTS OF LOVE, LAUGHTER, and LIFE!

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! Are you on facebook? If so, look me up. ;)