Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I am so looking forward to the holidays this year! I am excited about seeing my family and of course spending time with Jon. Christmas is our favorite time of year. We love the fact that God has blessed us so that we get to take time to bless other people.
Tonight we are having our Christmas party in the MPACT girls club. We are watching the Polar Express and having snacks. I love those little girls so much, and I am so blessed to get to celebrate with them. Should hopefully have some cute pictures from the party!
Friday my mom and I will hanging out making Christmas goodies all day, and then Saturday I will get to see my best friend Tiffany! We will be having a girls day...Charming Charlie's here we come! Sunday we have our Young Marrieds brunch and Christmas social that night! Lots of things to celebrate and so many things to be thankful for.
Jon and I will be heading to Gordo on Thursday of next week. We are excited because this year we are having a Christmas Feista at the Bordelon house! Should be lots of fun!  I will get to see most of my family while we are there for a couple days. Then Jon and I will come back for Christmas with his family Christmas night...Not to mention there should be a Couch/Whitten Christmas and a Wright Family Christmas at some point! We love our friends and family.
I am most excited about Jon and I taking a couple days to steal away at the end of the year to enjoy each other's company and make some plans for the new year! We are leaving town and not telling anyone exactly where we are going...maybe because we don't know where we will end up! LOL I cherish every moment that I spend with him...we got some adventures planned for 2011 that should be pretty exciting!
Well...off to do some productive things....Merry Christmas!!!! Big Hugs from the Whittens!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm coming in Friday morning...Sad you're leaving Christmas day...was hoping to have the whole weekend with you!