Thursday, August 16, 2007

Baby, Oh Baby!

So my sister, Jill, had the baby yesterday. His name is Elisha "Eli" Scott Ragsdale., as my nephew AJ(Eli's brother) annouced to everyone that his name is from the BIBle. I am so happy. It has been a while since my family has had a baby. He was little. He only weighted 6lbs and 15 ozs. He was 201/2 inches long. He has super long legs and fingers. He is so tiny. He was doing good, but now he is in the NICU because his little lungs are having trouble breathing. He was a little early so the doctors thought this might happen. So maybe he will be all better soon so he and his aunt Lisa can party! lol I am so excited. I will post more pictures when I get them of us together. Then I have a suprise picture that will make everyone giggle!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Glad to see little Eli is finally here. Keep me posted on his progress. Tell Jill I said Congrats!