Friday, August 24, 2007

We are Grown-Ups for Sure!

Jon and I are officially grown-ups now. We just went and bought a new bed! We have been sleeping on a full size bed with mattress Jon has had for years. However, yesterday we went to the Mattress Warehouse and got a new one. It is made by Sutherland and it is called Sensations! It is a queen size so no more crowded sleeping. YEAH! It was originally a $1200 set, but we got it for $700 with free delivery, setup, and frame to put it on. It sits up real high and has a very thick plush pillow top. It is so soft. I can not wait to sleep on it. I told Jon when we get it I was going to take one day off work so I could stay at home and sleep in the new comfortable mattress. We had been wanting a new ever since we got married. We stayed at the Tutwiller Hotel the night we got married. The bed was the most comfortable thing ever. Well we got one that was very much compatible. LOL So now I don't have to go pay $300 to sleep on their bed again! LOL I am just so excited, but even more excited because this is one of our first big grown up purchase besides our living room furniture and kitchen table! Hope everyone has a great weekend! Love, Lisa

No comments: