Thursday, August 9, 2007

Lots O Tidbits

So I haven't posted in a few days. Not a lot has been going on except for the working. So I thought I was just update on a few things and then I have a few little stories. I hope this blog finds everyone well.
Last weekend Jon and I did not do a whole lots. It was kind of a lazy weekend. Friday Jon and I went to dinner and did a little shopping. Saturday we went yard selling and played cards with friends that night. Sunday we had our regular routine, and we did go play golf. That was fun. Sunday we had a retirement party for one of the elderly ladies that work for Jon. We had fun! She enjoyed herself very much! She is a sweet lady.


This week has been a little hectic. Monday was definitely a Monday! I just had a bad day all the way around. I snapped at everyone. I had a headache all day long so I was not in the best of moods. I ended up going to be very early. Tuesday Jon had a headache so we did nothing after work. We just swapped bad moods. Now Wednesday was interesting. I noticed my car was driving really rough. So when I got to the gas station I got out to check the tires. You should note that my tires are NEW! Well the driver's side front tire had a HUGE BUBBLE in the sidewall. It looked like a dinosaur eggs had been stuck in there. Well I call Jon and call daddy because we had gotten them from daddy's work. Well I drive home on it, and by the time I got there it was losing air because the tire had pulled the rest of the way from the rim. Needless to say that Jon had to change a tire. So he is driving my car with the spare and I am driving his.
While we were outside changing the tire the little neighbor boy came over to talk to us. He sat on the curb with me. He was so dirty, but cute. He is 3. We still do not know his name, but he was going to talk to Jon about our flat tire. He just talked and talked the whole time while eating a piece of balled up slice cheese. He was so dirty, but he did enjoy his cheese. I thought it was hilarious. Jon and I had a lovely dinner. We just sat and talked forever. It was nice to get to catch up on the week after us being so busy and sick.

Today is my nephew Dawson's birthday. He is 8 years old today. However, he was unhappy because he had to start school on his birthday. Jon and I sent him a balloon to the school with a candy bag attached to it! I am going to call him tonight. We are going to get to see all of our family in Gordo in like a week and a half. We are going down for the weekend. I can't wait. I miss my daddy and Regina, but I also miss everyone! I just can't wait to see everyone and TALK!

Jennifer, my sister-in-law is doing somewhat better. She is still not healing as quickly as the docs would like, but improving a little everyday. Thank Goodness.

My sister Jill is having her baby on the 15th! She is having a little boy. I can't wait. We went and saw them this past weekend. A.J. their youngest started school today for the first time. I have to call and see how that went! I will post pictures of the baby when I get them.

WE have two people trying to convince us to get another dog. The dogs are puppies, and very cute. However, we have one big dog now, and she spoiled and very territorial. So I do not think I am ready to be a momma to two yet!

Well as far as the rest of my family they all seem to be doing fine. I talked to Nicole on Tuesday. I haven't talked to Timmy in a couple weeks, but I will hopefully get to see him soon. Jon's family is doing well.

So how about the space shuttle launch. Every time I see that it amazes me even more. How I would love to explore space. It just so cool! OH, and the priest that was arrested for running naked!?! He said he was running early so no one would see him. That made me giggle!
Well I guess that is all for now. I have not major plans for the weekend until Sunday. After church Sunday our friend Justin is having a sports day, then we are all going swarming. Well talk to you all soon!

No comments: