Friday, January 14, 2011

Five Question Friday

TGIF...here are my answers for  FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY!

1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
I will admit that it is sometimes hard for me to sit down and watch a movie. I am a tab bit A.D.D and I love to talk so that kind of makes me a bad person to watch movies with. However, I have 3 movies that I could watch over and over. 1st: Sister Act 2. I love this movie. It really works great for me when I can watch it alone because that way I can secretly sing and dance in my living room with the movie! Yes my friends...Sister Act 2 is an interactive movie for me! 2nd: Dirty Dancing. I love everything this movie offers...the music, the dancing, the romance, and Patrick Swayze. I always feel so good by the end of the movie! 3rd: Pride and Prejudice. This is one of the only movies that I can watch over and over again and dare someone else to talk through! I love the story. I simply takes me away and I become fully engaged! LOVE IT!

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
Ooohhh...that is a tough one! Right now I would have to say that my biggest pet peeve is that fact that some people think since Jon and I do not have children that we are not considered a "real family" and since we do not have children then we must not have anything going on in our lives...! This bothers me to my inter most core. Jon and I are a REAL family and our fur baby, Sarah Bear, makes us a family of 3! I know that children are different from dogs and that once you have children that your family of 2 becomes 3, but please do not act like just because it is just Jon and I  that we do not make up a family! Also, just because we do not have children does not mean that we do not have anything going on...we both work full time jobs and are both actively involved in several extracurricular activities!

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
Well, I have 2 best friend!
Tiffany (best friends since 1st grade): giving, beautiful, talented, fashionista, and faithful.
Angelia: fun, encourager, genuine, godly, and sweet.
There are so many more things that describe them...so many stories! Five words do not do them justice in describing their greatness!!! Love you girls!

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
If I did not have to worry about money or go to school then I would love to be an arts and crafts teacher in the community! I would have a small studio somewhere centrally located in our neighborhood. I would offer these classes for free and it would be open to all children! We would do crafts with glitter, paint, lots of glue...we would plant flower pots and grow flowers! We would bring light and life to the world with all of our colorful creations! I would be able to offer them a snack (some children do not get much to eat at home...this I have learned from some of our children at Church), and I would wrap up our session letting them know just how wonderful and special they are! I would give lots and lots of hugs and let them know that Jesus and Mrs. Lisa love them very much...this would be my outlet...this is my passion! God has opened my heart to love children from all ages and backgrounds. My heart desires to love them and show them the love of Jesus...I have found that arts and crafts is a great avenue to bring the children in and they LOVE IT! It shows them how to be creative and it allows for opportunities to encouraged them to grow! I so hope that one day this will be more than a dream!

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
 Diet Mt. Dew! I drink lots and lots of water, but I do not think that I can function with out that beverage! There is nothing quite as refreshing as opening up a ice cold Diet. Mt. Dew when I am extremely thirsty...just thinking about it I feel refreshed! No matter the cost I promise I will always...ALWAYS people...splurge on Diet Mt. Dew!

Hope you enjoyed! Happy FRIDAY!

2 comments:

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

Hi, I am your newest follower...
Just dropping in to let you know, I have an early entry form posted for a HUGE giveaway package! Worth over $400!
We Don't Have It All Together It's the top post on my blog.

Deanna said...

Newest follower.... found you through 5 QF. I work with the kids at my church too!

Which version of P&P are you referring to? I own two different versions. :) I like the Keira Knightley version for a quick one, but I love the long, full BBC version.