Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday...Monday...Jesus Culture

Don't you just love Mondays? It actually wasn't that bad today! After work I went to church for prayer, and then followed it up with an hour and 10 minute walk with my bestie, Angelia! It felt great to workout, but it felt even better to talk with my friend before she starts her 7 day shift at work! [Insert sad face here!]

So I just want to tell you guys about the new CD that I got from ITunes. We are having the Sacred Assembly at our church so I wanted to get some really good praise and worship music. So last night I purchased Your Love Never Fails from Jesus Culture! IT... IS... AWESOME!!!! I always try to have prayer time on my way to work in the morning since my commute is about 35+ minutes. It was amazing....my favorite song is "Your Love Never Fails"...the song says that Jesus works all things together for my good! My friend I believe every bit of that song. Last year Jon and I faced some decisions, and this year we are seeing some of the benefits that were produced by making some hard decisions. Jesus has been so faithful to work all things together for our good! Thank goodness he has not given us everything that we thought we needed or wanted right when we wanted. He is faithful and loves us so much that he has to wait sometimes because he has something better! 
Below is the video...enjoy and I pray that as you watch the video that you know that Jesus is working all things together for YOUR good!
Be blessed! BIG HUGS!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Your Love Never Fails ministers to me so much. When I'm going through something, I'll sing that song. When I've messed up, I'll sing that song. I love it.

It's a great CD even other than that song!

Have a blessed day!

-Deanna
www.mymusingsd.blogspot.com

Deanna said...

And, I just left you the Versatile Blogger award on my blog!

www.mymusingsd.blogspot.com