Friday, January 21, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love? Long story....but yes I do believe within a couple weeks I know that it was love and within the 1st month and half we knew we were getting married! I know that God created Jon just for me. We fit together so well. He is strong when I am weak. God has changed us so much since we got married, but the more he changes us the better we compliment each other! I knew in the beginning that we were in for an amazing love, a blessed life, and lots of laughter when I met my prince charming! Thank you Jesus for such a wonderful husband! I love him and I am so blessed! After 4 years he can still make my knees weak and take my breath away!

2. What is your favorite room in your house? My living room! I love the colors. It is all very neutral with accents of sage green. It also has the pictures of my family and friends so it is nice a homey! Jon and I love to hang out there, and when friends are over it is the place where all the fun happens! It is the center of the Whitten house...
3. Can you wiggle your ears? No....sad I know, but No I can not wiggle my ears!

4. What is your evening ritual? Evening Ritual? I can honestly say that I really do not have one. Every night is different...my husband are rarely home in the evenings so the ritual would depend on the day! I am the kind of girl that before my head hits the pillow I am out! Boring I know, but that my life!

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? 6-7. I always aim for 8 hours, but I never make it, but I know if I aim for eight then I will usually end up with 6-7 which I can easy function on. More than eight and I have a hard time getting going for the day....less than 6 hours and by 5 in the afternoon I am DONE!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

What you said about your hubby was sweet. I am glad that you are..."Living your love song..."

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits