Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Here is what I'm loving on this wintry Wednesday...

I am loving my new winter headband that keeps my ears nice and toasty in all the winter weather that we have been having.


I am loving the camcorder that Jon's mom got us for Christmas. We made a home video about the Bilizzard of 2011! Oh...what a fabulous memory catcher it is!

I am loving our Kinect and my dance game "Dance Central"! It is so much fun and a pretty good workout!


I am loving the way I feel after losing 70 pounds...




I am loving my awesome husband, Jonathan! I am so thankful that God created such a wonderful man for me! He is the peas to my carrots!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY....
Thanks to Jamie for hosting!

4 comments:

Emily Powell said...

I need a video camera! And WAY TO GO...70 pounds? Wow!

Amanda said...

Just stumbled upon your blog.. and I'm from Alabama, too! Gadsden, actually! We LOVE Dance Central and it is a workout, definitely!
New follower! :)

Megan said...

Wow...congrats on 70 pounds! You're amazing!! I love your new headband! So super cute!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

What a great Christmas present y'all got!