Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I am loving Wednesday....


Here is what I'm loving on this fabulous Wednesday...

I am loving all of my Sharpie Pens. They write so well, they never bleed through the paper, and oddly enough they make me really happy! I love when I find a good pen, and now that I have found those I am sort of a pen snob (so my husband says)!


I am loving my Jesus Culture album Your Love Never Fails!
 
 
I am loving all the head bands, broaches, and scarfs that I got for Christmas! Just a little pop of color and some fun accessories go a looooooooooooog way in making my day so much better!
 
I am loving my best friends...Cindy, Angelia, and Tiffany! What would life be like with out beautiful, fabulous, awesome friends? I mean what would a girl do without her besties there to support her? They are awesome, and I love them so!
Cindy and Me
View Photo0228...jpg in slide show
Angelia
View IMG_7998_...jpg in slide show
Me and Tiffany
 
I am loving the way I can so tangibly feel God's loving arms around me as he directs and guides me. That feeling is incomparable! It is the best feeling ever to wake up feeling the love of God all over you! He is awesome, and he never ceases to amaze me!
 
Of course, I am loving Jonathan! He is an awesome husband who loves me now matter what!
View Photo0233...jpg in slide show
 
HAPPY WEDNESDAY....
Thanks to Jamie for hosting!

3 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

I haven't tried the Sharpie pens yet, but I am sure I will love them too!

Here's Joe's Italian.
http://www.joesitalianonline.com/

Some of the best Italian food ever! This place is always busy & if you go, be sure to get some dessert. It's a must!

PinkLouLou said...

love your background, so shabby chic!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Sharpie pens are the best!