Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Birthday Week Festivites

Well, my birthday is rapidly approaching, and to my surprise I have already begun to celebrate. On Monday, my boss at work sent me a list of questions asking me what is my favorite kind of cake, where I would like to go for lunch and a few others, and then my momma called to ask me what I would to have for dinner at my birthday party she is throwing me. I was like wow!
So today my wonderful boss, Amanda, to me to lunch. We went to Pizza Hut, ate and talked. It was great. Tomorrow afternoon she is having me a birthday party at work for me cake and all. Thursday night my Momma is having me a birthday party with my favorite meal and cake. Friday working is providing me breakfast because I will not be here Saturday, my actual birthday. I also am taking a half day Friday so Jon and I can run to Florence to get me fitted for Erica's wedding. Saturday Jon and I are celebrating my birthday with lots of adventures! I can't wait. I feel so loved and special. This has turned out to be a special birthday, the big 24!

No comments: