Monday, October 15, 2007

FOUR and No MORE!

Oh my...this birthday was better than I could have ever imagined! However, I am certainly over the desire to have birthday cake for a while. In all I had four birthday cakes. One from my company for my party which was a fourth of a sheet. Then my mom had me one which was a round cake, but it was rather large, it was red, white, and pink. Then on my birthday Jonathan got me a pink and green ice cream cake, which was wonderful! He sang me happy birthday while I ate my piece. So sweet. Then today I got to work and one of the ladies there had brought me a cake Friday. It was a full sheet cake, decorated like autumn with happy birthday Lisa on it. So sweet, but way to much cake for me. I felt so loved! I got some really nice and incredibly unexpected gifts! I am so blessed to have so many thoughtful and special people in my life who make me feel like a million bucks!
Daddy and Regina called me Saturday morning at 6 something and sang happy birthday. I was so happy to hear from them! They sent me card that my daddy picked out and it made me cry! Man I am a self proclaimed daddy's girl! They are so good to me. Then mom called at about 7. My big brother Joey called...and we talked for a bit. Then Timmy and Uncle Bobby called! Funny thing was almost all of Jonathan's friends called or sent me emails wishing me happy birthday so I guess they must really like me too! LOL Well....more about my birthday celebration with Jon to come with pictures from the Pumpkin patch.

No comments: