Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Railroad Express to the Pumpkin Patch


On October the 13th, Jonathan and I set out on an adventure to the Heart of Dixie Railroad where we took the train to the pumpkin patch. It was loads of fun. We were almost the only adults there without children, but it was great times. We took the train, went to the pumpkin patch, I picked a fabulous pumpkin, I got my face painted, took pictures in front of the great pumpkin, and thought about going on the hay ride, but opted not to so another couple with their two small children could ride. It was so much fun that Jon and I are going to try to go back for the Polar Express. Here are the pictures.


Jon and Me as we began our train ride. This is the picture of our pumpkin once we carved it and put the liquid candle in it. I thought is picture was awesome.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

LOVE THAT PUMPKIN! YOU ARE DEFINATELY TALENTED!